mission

i make potencial vibrations and clone-able images.

If you like my work, i will send it to you.

If you want to book(or e-book) me for shows contact at email below. even if you want me to play in your basement while you read/ingest chemicals/sew/etc.

Inquiries of visual/sound collaborations are always welcome.

vickysbooties@hotmail.com

Monday, November 24, 2008

good pictures are stumbled upon















an assignment for painting class in which we had to find someone(s) in their environment, take a picture and base the painting off that.
I did try looking for the right picture at first, but to me photography is a spur of the moment thing and the best photo is the rarest.
Renovations are happening in the school and while walking outside past the window of a science room i saw this wonderful scene of a construction worker on stilts as well as a nice composition.
It's not close to done , so I'll be putting new pics up every few days or so.

estimate 6ft x 4ft

No comments: