mission

i make potencial vibrations and clone-able images.

If you like my work, i will send it to you.

If you want to book(or e-book) me for shows contact at email below. even if you want me to play in your basement while you read/ingest chemicals/sew/etc.

Inquiries of visual/sound collaborations are always welcome.

vickysbooties@hotmail.com

Monday, May 18, 2009

new setup


Recently purchased a Boss BX-600 mixer and a Boss DR-670 drum machine. I'm experimenting with live contact mic sounds. Pictured is a fan run on 9v batter. I want to encase it so it's less dangerous as well as add some components to control it rather than just connecting power supply and deconnecting every few seconds or so. Also pictured is a circuit bent keyboard, Dmg-01 +LSDJ, arion distortion pedal, Boss Ge-7 eq pedal, Korg kaoss pad.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the words "disconnect", brah.